Pagoda of Death
A downloadable game
The world balance is in your hands!
Go through the sacred pagodas and clean the evil that is trying to take over the world. Each pagoda gives you a different challenge in this retro style ninja adventure. Fast movement and intense action will keep you on your toes!
This game is a work in progress.
Images, sound, and gameplay subject to change at any point.
The game in demo/early access stage will be free with a suggested donation of 2 dollars.
A Demo with the first stage in "Work in Progress" alpha state is available for download.
For Windows (But works flawless in Wine under Linux!)
- Old school graphics and sound to mimic an 8-bit console game
- Wide screen
- High speed action
- Different power ups, weapons and ninjitsu techniques to help your way
- Lots of different hazards and enemies
- A -> Attack
- S -> Jump
- Enter -> Start (Use it in the main menu)
- P -> Pause
- Arrow keys -> Move
- Alt+Enter -> Toggle Fullscreen
- No option in the menu other than New Game works for now.
- Still not possible to remap the controls.
- Energy pick-ups still useless in this demo.
Of course all of this will be fixed for the final release.
- Sometimes the player can get stuck in platforms. Just jump to be able to move again.
- The fan weapon attack animation disappears if you hit a ground block.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Name in "early supporter" screen
This screen is show right after the Odintsofftware logo at the game startup. Nice place for your name! Once payment is done, your name will be included in the next build. If no new feature is ready, I'll make a new build just to include your name (2 week max).
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.